I love tag! I haven't played it in years! Of course, these days I probably couldn't run fast enough to NOT get tagged! I'd always be "it." Sarah tagged me and asked me to play. Who can resist Sarah? Not me! And this is a fun way to get to know each other!
The rules say that I need to (1) answer 11 questions posed to me by Sarah; (2) come up with 11 questions to ask my "tagees" and (3) tag 11 blog friends (no tag-backs) to answer my questions.
My 11 answers:
1. Do you, or did you before blogging, also write in any other formats? Kind of. I have several journals that I have started (some years and years ago). The idea was to write in them every day, like a diary. I write in them very infrequently, though. Shame on me!
2. Why did you start blogging? This is kind of embarrassing. I am always looking for ways to earn extra money. I have friends who blog and earn money from their blogs. I started my blog with google adsense on it, but they banned me because my daughter kept clicking on the ads! hahaha! Now it's just fun!
3. Do you ever have to stop reading another blog because the grammar or spelling makes you crazy? Short answer: No. I try not to judge by that criteria :)
4. Have you ever met the author of a blog you follow? I know a few of my blogging friends, only because they are relatives or friends. But I have not met any NEW blogging buddies, although I think it would be a blast.
5. What is your all-time best ever thing you ate? That's a hard one. I honestly can't think of a single favorite thing. Although, now that I think of it - - there was a Mexican restaurant that I used to eat at with co-workers when I worked at the District Attorney's office in Orange County, CA. They had the best burrito I have ever eaten! I can even taste it right now as I am typing. Oh drat! I want one!
6. If you had one week and an unlimited Visa card to go anywhere in the world, but you had to spend that week alone, where would you go and what would you do? This one is easy - - if I couldn't take my husband with me, I wouldn't go. Period.
7. What is your one pet peeve of all time? This one's easy, too. People who are late. We are all late . . . sometimes. Some people make a habit of it. And it's really not that hard to be on time. I hate that!!
8. Have you ever visited a place and just "felt" that you belonged there? Everytime we visit my sister and her family in California, it feels "right." We all feel it -- it's the favorite place my children like to go. But it's sad, though, because we don't go there often enough. And I think it's about time for a trip!
9. Do you prefer to have a grocery store employee back your bags or do you prefer to do it yourself? If I did it, I would break the eggs, squish the bread. . .
10. How large was your high school graduating class? Have you ever attended a reunion? I think our high school was the smallest in Anaheim, but we still had several hundred (I think). And no, no way would I ever go to a reunion.
11. How do you feel about salon care? I like professional hair cuts, never had my hair professionally colored, would never get a massage, and no one will ever touch my feet but me!!
Here are my tagees -- visit them - - they are all incredibly insightful and awesome and funny!
Now my 11 questions for each of them --
1. Dogs or cats or neither?
2. Your favorite holiday and why (besides Christmas)?
3. What is the greatest life lesson you've learned so far?
4. Is it easy for you to say "I'm sorry"??
5. What is the one place in the U.S. that you have always wanted to visit? Why?
6. How do you deal with anger?
7. Comedies or dramas? Favorite?
8. When was the last time you laughed out loud?
9. Are you who you want to be? Anything you would change about yourself?
10. Do you have a hero? Who is it? Why?
11. Have you ever lied about your age or weight? In what circumstance?