(This was written yesterday afternoon - - )
I love trivia. And I like movies. And these last 20 minutes of work are killing me, so I decided to get on the internet (in my defense, I did come in an hour early and worked through my lunch, so I'm not really being a bad employee :)). Anyway, I was looking up some quotes from movies. I was surprised at how many I didn't know. Some went all the way back to the 30s. Classics. Some were really really easy. So, since I'm at a loss as to what to write about today, I am going to give you a movie quote quiz.
Do you know what movies these quotes come from? Do not cheat!
1. What we've got here is failure to communicate.
2. They call me Mr. Tibbs.
3. You can't handle the truth!
4. I'll have what she's having.
5. You're gonna need a bigger boat.
6. Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
7. If you build it, he will come.
8. I see dead people.
9. One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas.
10. A boy's best friend is his mother.
11. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
12. My precious.
13. I feel the need - the need for speed.
14. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
15. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
Let me know how well you do!
P.S. Sorry for the lame-o post. It's been one of those days.