Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hey! That's MY Fantastical Fantasy!

The many faces of . . . me!
I have many faces, many opinions, and many moods.  But, I've said this before - -  political is not one of them.  Seriously, it's true.  So, believe me when I tell you that when I watched the Republican debate last night it wasn't because I am political.  I'm really just trying to be a good citizen and become informed.  Honest.  Plus, I really am just plain fascinated with the debates and the way the candidates interact with one another.

I was excited to hear Governor Romney talk about the middle class.  It seems he and I have the same Fantastical Fantasy!   He's not worried about the rich - they will be okay (he's been reading my blog). And the poor - - they have safety nets (hmmm - sounds familiar). But the middle class (me) - - they are suffering (true).  And they are forgotten (totally feels like it). 

Maybe . . . Just maybe . . . There's help around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment