Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cry Me A River

Well, I woke up this morning and remembered it is the last day my daughter is here before we take her to school tomorrow.  I could feel the tears starting to come and knew that today was going to be just that kind of day.   Even with email and texting and cellphones, I am going to miss her so much.   She's my baby.   My buddy.   My friend.   My daughter.  

So, I will be gone for a few days, getting her settled in and trying to get my mind to understand that this is a HAPPY time and that she will love college!   

Miss me while I'm gone.   Talk to you next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck taking her and leaving her at College, Been there done that and got all the T-shirts! Consider the fact that she is going to a Great School and doing what you raised her to do. It is another PAYDAY, MOM Limburg and you earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, and my heart is with you this week. Enjoy your time together! xoxo

    ReplyDelete