Monday, September 12, 2011

Let's Get Ready to Rumble!

No, I don't mean our stomachs.    Now that we truly do have an empty nest, and I have nothing to distract me, I am ready to get down and rumble with my weight issue.   My son is getting married on October 21 and I really don't want to ruin the wedding pictures with my frumpiness :(   So, I will start today.  I have 80 pounds to lose (the same 80 pounds that I lost two years ago and gained back during these last eight months . . . sigh).   And I have a plan . . . well, sort of.   We are moving our daughter's bedroom downstairs to our son's now-empty bedroom, and then we are moving the treadmill upstairs to our daughter's then-empty bedroom.   I must also be able to watch Survivor and Real Housewives while I am transforming my body, so we will put a TV upstairs also.  . . . okay, okay, you don't need to know (or want to know) every detail.   Suffice it to say, I have a plan.   I know I can't lose 80 pounds by October 21, but I CAN make a difference in my body.  I have six weeks.  

I won't tell you how much I weigh (just like my age, to SAY the number grosses me out).   but I do want to be accountable, so, I will tell how much I lose.   Yea!  It's kind of exciting!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment