Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ants Are Ugly??

Okay, I didn't know what I wanted to write about this morning, and I still don't know where this will go, but I heard a blurb on the radio this morning about a new "reality" show coming to Bravo.  I  stopped what I was doing because I wasn't sure I heard what I heard.  So, I shook the cobwebs out of my head, and then googled the phrase I thought I heard, but was hoping I was wrong.  I wasn't wrong.  One of the reality "stars," in describing herself, said "I don't like ants and I don't like ugly people."  Seriously??!!   But, honest.  She said this.   And "she" isn't a little 13 year old girl who can kind of be forgiven for such stupid remarks because her brain is not fully formed.  This is a 33 year old woman with a fully formed brain.  Well, after that remark, I guess the brain thing is debatable.  She is 33 and supported by her daddy.  Her REAL, very rich daddy, not her sugar daddy. 

So, I can kind of understand the ants thing.  I don't like ants, either.  But . . . ugly people?   She doesn't like ugly people?!  I wonder how she judges ugly vs. not ugly.   Warts on the nose?    No $200 hair cut?   Levis instead of whatever brand rich people wear?    No plastic surgery to correct those unsightly freckles?   I don't know . I have freckles, and I like them.  They're kind of cute and make me look younger.  Maybe just the fact that I don't have a zillion dollars and I actually work for a living would make me ugly in her eyes.   Just like beauty comes from within, I think ugly comes from within too.   First impression??  --  33-year-old-little-rich-girl-being-supported-by-her-daddy is U.G.L.Y.    I'm glad I have my reality and not spoiled-rich-girl's "reality".    Some day "reality" is going to smack 33-year-old-rich-girl right in her surgically enhanced nose.

11 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'd say the 'star' is pretty ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since she is so full of herself, I wonder how long her show will last? Don't think I want to give her narcissistic self any ratings. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what neurons in her brain connected ants with ugly people?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell yeah she is ugly! I often wonder if people like that would have turned out different with a better upbringing, or if ugly really does come from within. I love ants, they are so cute and hard working :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, are you telling me at LEVIS aren't rich people's denim?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in a 15 round battle with some ants right now. They may be ugly, but they are tenacious. You have to admire that.
    As my dad used to always say: "Pretty is as pretty does."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moron.. It's the only thing I can think to say.. She's a fucking moron AND I would love to see a pic of her. She better be Angelina Jolie/Mona Lisa/Sophia Loren, knock out gorgeous, if not, trust me. I'll be commenting..

    She's a moron...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I was thinking , so what constitutes beauty? She must think she is one hot chick to make comments like this. I'l bet you a batch of CCC's that she is no beauty queen herself - but then I dont' really care what she looks like on the outside. I care about her spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so we must assume this woman needs glasses

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would much rather raise my children in poverty and have them accept people for who they are, than to raise a rich, spoiled, entitled brat.

    ReplyDelete