Friday, October 28, 2011

Was Casper Really a Friendly Ghost?


Confession.   I believe in things unseen.    Meaning, I believe there are spirits on the earth with us.   Good and bad.  I do.  I believe it.  I believe in paranormal happenings.  I love Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Paranormal State, and every other paranormal, ghostly show on TV (except for the one with celebrity ghost stories - - no, thanks - - oh, and Medium - - I saw the real medium woman on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and didn't like her at all, so I won't watch that one, either).  But, fortunately for me, there is an abundance of TV reality paranormal ghost-hunting type shows that I can and do watch.

Halloween is getting close and a lot of fun, creepy, scary movies are on TV.  But that's not what I'm talking about.   I'm talking about real spirits and real paranormal activity.  Don't laugh.  It's real.   And don't get me wrong, either.  I'm not some creepy obsessed woman who lives her life hoping to see spirits and have paranormal experiences.  (Although I do have an EMF detector on my iphone, just in case - okay, a little weird, but I do).   And I will confess that I did go on a haunted bus tour of Las Vegas a couple of years ago.   Nothing creepy happened and I didn't see any spirits.   But I knew they were out there.  

The movie "Ghost" - - totally believe it. 

Oda Mae Brown: He's stuck, that's what it is. He's in between worlds. You know it happens sometimes that the spirit gets yanked out so fast that the essence still feels it has work to do here.
Sam Wheat: Would you stop rambling?
Oda Mae Brown: I don't think I'm rambling, I'm just answering the question. He's got a attitude now.
Sam Wheat: I don't have an attitude.
Oda Mae Brown: Yes, you do have an attitude. If you didn't have an attitude, you would not have raised your voice at me now, would you?
Sam Wheat: Would you relax?
Oda Mae Brown: No, you relax, you're the dead guy!


and then who can forget this line - -

Sam Wheat: It's amazing, Molly. The love inside, you take it with you. See ya.

Spirits are walking the earth, people.  Believe me. 

(And Sam Wheat was right - - the love inside, we take it with us - - so, love, people, love.)

No comments:

Post a Comment