Friday, July 22, 2011

This is my life . . . gotta love it.

I guess I just have to face it . . . this is my life . . . always has been . . . always will be.  Maybe the mistakes I have made in the past when I lost weight was thinking that I had won.   I lost weight and felt good and I hoisted the trophy high above my head.  (With no arms jiggling, I might add.)  Victory!!  I don't think I ever got cocky - I think I just started to feel "normal".  "Normal" felt really good.  And so I would begin to relax.  I had made it!  BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE!  I need to get it through my head that I will never be "normal"(whatever that is).   Which is not to say that I can never be happy, because those are two entirely separate things.  I AM happy . . . very happy . . . I'm just not "normal".  I just need to remember that this IS my life, and that when (not if, but when) I lose weight (again), it is just the beginning.   I can never let down.  Ever.  Never ever.  
I really think normal is overrated, anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment