Thank you, the very creative Sheila, at sheilascribbles . . . for the dubious honor of the Kreative Blogger Award. I don't feel very creative, but maybe creativity, as well as beauty, is in the eye of the beholder! Yesterday I didn't write at all because I just didn't feel like it - I'm sure I'll snap out of it :), so I didn't write anything, let alone anything creative! But I will play by the rules, which include - - thanking, ten things, six blogs and notifying my nominees, who, if they choose, may do the same . . . :)
Ten things you never wanted to know about me - -
1. I shaved my legs yesterday for the first time in weeks and they feel great!
2. I am missing my Harry. It's been awhile since I've joined him and the gang in their Hogswarts exploits, and I am starting to go through withdrawals.
3. My name means "she who praises."
4. Once my husband drank (yes, drank) some hardcore cough syrup and drove 10 miles past his freeway offramp before he realized it. I know, not about me, but still . . .
5. I have never had a broken bone - - I always felt kind of gypped.
6. I was fifth grade tetherball champion.
7. I lived in Pahrump, Nevada for three years. Ick.
8. Even though I grew up in Anaheim and have been to Disneyland dozens of times, that is still my favorite vacation destination.
9. My husband is my one and only love.
10. My favorite drink is Diet Peach Snapple.
And . . . my six awesome nominees - - all unique and all worth clicking on their link.
Sherry at Life With A View
Funny In My Mind
a.eye at Shouldn't Life Be More Than This?
Erin at The Backward Life
Tammy at Homekeeping, Down Syndrome and Autism Stuff
Janice at Janice's Footsteps