These are the rules - - for with such an award, there is responsibility, and most of the time I'm very responsible.
* Nominate 15 others for the award and inform them with a comment on each of their blogs. (I, however, am irresponsible right off the bat and am only going to nominate 7 others today).
* Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award (hence, this post).
* Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog (see above -- 2 out of 3 so far!).
* Share 7 random things about myself.
* And, of course, include this set of rules (which, really are just guidelines in my humble opinion).
Randomness about me - -
(1) I am left handed
(2) I wanted to be a police detective when I was younger
(3) I just finished eating a purple cupcake :)
(4) My husband is 9 years younger than I am
(5) My grown children just recently found out how old I REALLY am (I've been VERY good at telling them all sorts of ages, none of which was my REAL age)
(6) I used to play high school softball
(7) My nickname as a child (given by my siblings) was gutter head.
And now, without further ado - - my seven nominees. You may see a theme. I follow some wonderful photography blogs. I do a lot of traveling through those blogs. And, I have discovered a couple of new, shall we say irreverantly bold blogs lately dealing with motherhood that I LOVE. Here goes - -
Daryl at all-throughmyeyes.blogspot.com - - I visit NYC a lot through Daryl's amazing bird's eye view photos.
Anni at whatisbelgium.blogspot.com - - Beautiful, heartfelt photos of Belgium. Thanks to Anni's photos, I also visit Belgium . . . often.
Gina and Teri at our-wild-hearts.blogspot.com - - They are collectors of wild hearts :)
Teri at terihoover-crystal-iris.images.blogspot - - I have a soft spot in my heart for Teri.
blog.mommyrotten.com - - hilariously honest.
adventuresofnotsupermom.com - - like mommyrotten, notsupermom is hilarious. If you're a mom, she's a must read.
Selena at becausemotherhoodsucks.com - - I don't think she really thinks motherhood sucks, but lucky for us she is irreverant and hilarious.
So, there you have it. Please visit these blogs. You will find a whole new world you never knew existed!