Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nyquil Rehab

So is there such a thing as Nyquil rehab?? I have had a steady dose of the stuff for about four days now. There is no guarantee that this will make sense :). During these last four days I have either watched or slept through ten episodes of Animal Cops Houston (and cried at every episode that I was aware of watching - I'm sure my emotions were on hyper alert due to my drug-induced state). And I found a new show: Street Dogs of South Central- so sad - why do I do this to myself???? I watched or slept through just about as many episodes of Police Women of Memphis and Police Women of Maricopa County - much preferring the Memphis copettes, because of the accent, I think. Those are really some tough chicks. I've seen or slept through way too many reruns of Ghost Adventures and Paranormal State and believe that I saw a few apparitions myself - NOTHING to do with the green stuff I was drinking, I'm sure. And have used a couple rolls of toilet paper (no Kleenex in the house). I am ready to return to the of the living, as soon as the Nyquil wears off :)

7 comments:

  1. We've missed you. The Salon is just not the same without Judy; you are always so bright and cheerful. Let the fog dissipate and see if things don't come back into focus. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What he said :) I've missed you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better living through pharmaceuticals. I hope the fog lifts and you feel better. I love NyQuil though and believe in taking it when I have a cold and can't sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know there were so many cop shows! Welcome back - it took me about five days to get off the OTC cold stuff and another five days to quit coughing all together. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always loved your mom, she always made you feel like she was really listening.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't even heard of half those shows...are you sure they exist? How many bottles of Nyquil did you go through? Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete