Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm Fine, Thanks.

I have been out of town the last couple of days.   Not my body, just my mind!   I have just wanted to crawl into a hole and pull the sod over my own head!    Well, no, it hasn't really been that bad, but a 2 day nap would have been really nice!   But, instead I got up and lived life.   As a friend of mine said - - -

That's what women do (and men). We get up, even when we are so dog tired that we can't see straight. We get up, even if we know the day ahead is really gonna suck. We get up, even when we are physically sick. We get up, even when we are physically hurt all over. We get up, even when our feelings are so raw we feel we are coming unglued. We just keep getting up. The remarkable thing is, we get up feeling this way and most of the time no one is the wiser. We paste a smile on our face and get on with the day. If anyone asks how we are, we say fine.
So, I got up out of bed . . . it may have been the wrong side of the bed, but at least I got up! 
And, yes, I am fine, thanks for asking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment