Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Please pass the Hersheys

Okay, so I think I've finally figured out that I'm not really a food addict - - I mean like a "real" food addict (you know, breakfast, lunch, dinner - - meat, eggs, stuff that could actually be good for you if eaten in moderation).   I am more a junk food junkie.  Food that can in no way be good for you and can in no way be eaten in moderation.  Yup, that's me.  Give me a bag of Lay's potato chips and ice cream, and I am in heaven.   My breakfast used to consist of Diet Pepsi and chocolate.   I gave up caffeine a few years ago and I am telling you that caffeine-free Diet Pepsi is not quite the same.  But it still makes a pretty good breakfast.  Given the choice of a nice dinner at a nice restaurant or a humongous hot fudge sundae from anywhere, I would 9 out of 10 times choose the ice cream . . . duh!   It's something in my brain, I am sure of it.  A real disorder.   I think I need to be hypnotized, or lobotomized (not really), but something's gotta give.    

4 comments:

  1. Please pass the Junk food over here... Me too, but any Carbs will do the same thing, Lays potato chips "bet you can't eat just one" commercials made me do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't be just the two of us . . . there must be more out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a salt and sweet kind of girl. Like Chocolate cake and fritos.....M&M's and Doritos....better yet, chocolate covered pretzels. I can't really eat one without the other. If it's so bad for you....why the heck does it taste so wonderful??

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that is the problem, Marcie! If it only tasted CRAPPY!!!!

    ReplyDelete